Managing Land Search Operations (MLSO)
Training for the SAR Professional
The requisite course for everyone that directs search operations.
Presented by the Colorado Search and Rescue Board.
If your Team or County Sheriff is willing to host an MLSO class, please contact our MLSO Coordinator, Greg Foley at Greg Foley
Registration Deadline: April 1, 2017
Where: Boulder, Colorado
Host: Boulder Emergency Squad
To register for the course, please click the following: MLSO Registration Form
- Ten (10) Scholarships of $ 75.00 are available to all CSRB Members for this course.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted online through the CSRB website.
- Each SAR Team, Sheriff’s Office, other Associate Agencies and Individuals are eligible for these funds.
- Each SAR Team, Sheriff’s Office and Associate Agencies are limited to four (4) scholarships.
- Scholarship funds will be paid after confirmation that the person has completed the class.
To apply for the scholarship, please click the following: MLSO Scholarship Application Form
Class Flyer: MLSO-Class Flyer
Dates: April 22, 23 and 29, 30, 2017 - Saturday and Sunday - two weekends
Time: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Note: Attendance is required all four days.
|CSRB Members||$ 150.00|
|non-CSRB Members||$ 200.00|
Course fee includes class materials and the MLSO textbook
Minimum class size - 9 students
Maximum class size - 30 students
Boulder Emergency Squad
3532 Diagonal Highway
Boulder CO 80301
Directions, local questions: Billy Gaudet, (303) 319-5731, firstname.lastname@example.org
Course questions: Greg Foley, (970) 531-1555, email@example.com
There are many hotel options available in the Boulder, Colorado area.
Do an internet search to find a hotel for your stay during the class.